skip to main content

Change of Address

It is important to notify the district and school site if you have a change of address so you continue to receive important communications about your student. It is equally important to ensure you and your student continue to reside within district boundaries. If you change your address and it results in no longer residing within district boundaries, contact the Student Services department to discuss a potential Interdistrict Transfer to remain enrolled.
  • A change of address is made by completing the Change of Address form
  • Submit the Change of Address form and all required documents electronically, by clicking the button below
  • If you cannot submit the required documents electronically, please come to the District Office or contact Student Services