skip to main content


Shift to SISC
Click here to view the webinar flyer.
Click here to view the benefits informational memo.
  • Webinar link coming soon
How Do I Enroll in SUHSD Benefits?
  • You have 30 days as a new hire to enroll in benefits
  • If you choose not to enroll, you must decline coverage by completing the Cafeteria, CalPERS, Delta and Dependent Verification forms

Who is Eligible?
  • Employee, spouse, domestic partner, natural-born child(ren), stepchild(ren), adopted child(ren)

Can I Change My Mind?
  • Only if you have a Qualified Life Status Change (contact Sonia Ramirez with questions and to receive more information)
Discounted child care for SUHSD staff through Happy Campers and Kids Konnect!
Contact Us For More Information

Contact_Us_For_More_Information iconContact Us For More Informationtitle

Email Me a Copy
I'm not a Robot.
Thank you for your submission.