skip to main content
You can enroll by:
  1. Signing up with the EBSG (link below)
  2. Direct Enrollment with CalPERS Supplemental Income 457 (Contact Sonia Ramirez de Figueroa and ask for a CalPERS Supplemental Income 457 package)
*To enroll you will need to sign up as a new hire for SUHSD, or during Open Enrollment (mid September through mid October) with the effective date of January 1 of the following year.

Employee Contribution
  • The IRS maximum allowed for 2021 is $19,500
  • Catch-up contribution (50+ years old) - IRS maximum allowed for 2021 is an additional $6,500