skip to main content

Change of Address

It is important to notify the district and school site if there is a change of address so you continue to receive important communications about your student.
  • A change of address is made by completing the Change of Address form
  • Submit the form to the district office just as you would a regular address verification form
  • You will need to provide proof of your new address
Use this form to file a change of address. You must come to the district office with supporting documents.