skip to main content

Staff Forms

Payroll Forms

Payroll_Forms icon
Payroll Forms

Forms to Adjust Taxes:
403B/457 Forms:
  • Salary Agreement Reduction form (Change or add)               This link will take you to our Third Party Adminstrator, Employee Benefit Services. Please use this link to make add/change to your 403B/457 plan(s). Please be sure to Choose Sequoia Union High School District from the drop down menu
Deferred Net Pay:
  • Classified: Deferred Net Pay Form-                                       Form for Classified Staff to adjust their 10 or 11 pay periods into 12 pay periods
Direct Deposit Forms:
Stop payment/Lost Check Form:
Request a copy of your W-2 (If you are no longer employed with SUHSD)