All high schools in the Sequoia Union High School District have speech and language specialists who support special education and general education students.
What we do:
1) Evaluate and provide services to students with educationally or functionally relevant commuication challenges.
2) Support all Speech Language Impaired students in achieving progress toward IEP goals.
3) Accept referrals.
4) Participate in Student Study Team as needed.
5) Share assesment results with IEP teams
6) Make eligibility recommendations
7) Complete state and federal procedural compliance paperwork